I believe that everyone is willing to learn and be trained for whatever their passion may be. If one method of teaching isn’t effective, you just have to find out what drives their passion, and build on that. So many people I meet these days are quick with words, but slow with action. This game of life is not meant to be played solo, and I believe that everyone should have a solid base of friends and family to rely on in the time of sorrow and more importantly, in the time of joy.
My 10 PHILosophy fundamentals
- Surround yourself with those who make you better.
- Eat well, do good.
- Be quick with a joke, and slow to anger.
- Make friends, and laugh often.
- Love yourself, but more importantly, love others.
- Sacrifice little things to improve the big thing.
- Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life.
- Expect the worst, but hope for the best.
- Find what makes you happy, but don’t over do it.
- The worst thing you can do in life, is not realize the impact you have on others.